Enhanced WorldCare Added Value Services
Second Medical Opinion Service
Members with our enhanced WorldCare plans can access a second medical opinion service.
To ensure our members get the right diagnosis and the best treatment, we offer customers access to a second medical opinion from medical experts in their field. This service is designed to give our members greater peace of mind, and even greater value from their international health insurance.
Benefits of the service include:
• Access to a panel of renowned specialists worldwide
• Advice on the appropriate diagnosis and treatment
• Second medical opinion received within days where possible
This service is easy to access. A simple call or email to our Customer Service team is all it takes.
Global Concierge Service
Members with our enhanced WorldCare plans can access a special global concierge service.
We know that when a customer is unwell, it’s important that accessing the best medical care is quick and simple, particularly when it comes to overseas treatment. Our global concierge service reassures our members that arranging overseas treatment will be hassle-free.
Our service includes:
• Dedicated end to end support, throughout the member's treatment – for them and their family
• Advice on finding medical providers, even if seeking treatment not covered by our plan
• Support to arrange appointments where possible, including appointment reminders and follow up calls
Customers can access the service by contacting their local Customer Service team.
Travel Assistance Service
Members with our enhanced WorldCare plans can also access a Travel Assistance Service. More details about our new travel assistance service to follow shortly.