Find a medical provider
You can seek treatment in any WHO approved medical provider, however, if you want to use our cashless service, read on to find out how to use it.
Now it’s even easier to find a medical provider in just 4 simple steps using the tool below:
- Select your location
- Select your medical provider network (depending on your plan*)
- Select the type of treatment and service you need
- Hit 'Search' and your results will be shown below, including address and contact details
This shows you all the facilities in our network within a 20 km radius of your location/search point.
You can also use the name search option to find out whether your preferred medical provider is part of our network. Simply select Medical provider search below, and type in the name of your provider.
Click here to access the USA Elective network via United HealthCare. Click on:
- Medical Directory
- Employer and Individual Plans
- Options PPO
If you have access to our direct billing network, you can use this tool to ensure you are accessing a medical provider within our network, to help limit any medical expenses you need to pay.
You will have access to our direct billing network for outpatient treatment if your plan includes:
- WorldCare out-patient benefits with a nil excess/deductible OR
- Out-patient direct billing option
You can also use this tool to book in or day-patient hospital treatment. But remember to contact us first so we can arrange a guarantee of payment, so you don’t have to pay upfront.
Don't forget you can also search for a medical provider using our smartphone App for iPhone or Android.