What's new with WorldCare Essential?
In response to market feedback, we’ve upgraded our WorldCare plans to better serve our members' international healthcare needs.
Our enhanced WorldCare Essential plan is designed to cover members for the high costs associated with large medical events, so they can rest assured they can access in-patient and day-patient healthcare when they really need it.
With our enhanced plan, members will get exactly the same great standard of service that they've come to expect, but with even greater benefits and new added value services. What’s more, with our new in and day-patient annual deductible it may be possible to reduce premiums even further.
Key enhancements to WorldCare Essential include:
- Full refund now available for in/day and out-patient diagnostic procedures, e.g. MRI scans
- Full refund now available for in-patient and pre/post-operative renal care, e.g. dialysis
Members will also get three brand new services including:
- A second medical opinion with access to 53,000 highly renowned specialists globally
- 24/7 Crisis Response Management – including country risk profiles and health alerts, to help keep members safe
- A global concierge service for arranging overseas treatment – from advice on finding the best provider, to help in booking appointments