Now Health International expands its international health insurance offering to include ‘Universal Health Insurance’.
With a growing amount of expats being sent to space, Now Health International has identified that there is a lack of medical coverage for this audience during spaceflight. The enhanced WorldCare package, now called ‘SpaceCare’ contains the following coverage:
• Access to out-patient direct billing treatment in the international space station
• Full refund cover for space adaptation syndrome
• Full refund cover for decompression chamber costs following high Mach force exposure
• Limited cover for musculoskeletal injuries such as sprained ankles during zero gravity
• Limited cover for whiplash due to rocket booster instability
Are you interested, or do you know someone who is? If you do, click here for a quote that is out of this world!