Thailand 2018 convention
Register now for the 2018 Thailand Convention
Don't miss out on the chance to join us!
Registration is now open for next year’s Now Health International and Best Doctor’s Insurance Convention in Thailand.
With tropical beaches, cultural enchantments, delectable food, and an exuberant night life – Thailand has it all!
Check out the trailer below to get a sneak peek of what promises to be the best Convention yet for our most valued agents and brokers.
Register to qualify today
Make sure you register so you don't miss out on qualification! To register you must agree to the following declaration:
1. We (insert broker name) believe that in entering this agreement we are acting and will continue to act in accordance with market custom, practice and law as agent for my clients
2. We will only offer products to our clients that are suitable for their purpose
3. We understand that we are obliged to declare any non-market standard income to our clients
4. We will not do anything detrimental to our clients interest
5. In signing this agreement I am acting in the best interests of my company and my clients.
Rules and regulations
Qualification is based on new business annualised premium, only includes plans with starting date and payment received between 1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018.
Qualifiers and companions must be 18 years of age or older. *
Includes airfare round-trip in economy class from country of residence to convention destination, based on standard rate approved by Now Health International.
Qualification includes all costs in the official program of the convention and/or VIP summit.
Participant is responsible for any cost(s) incurred outside of the published program.
Qualification cannot be transferred to other person(s) nor to a monetary value.
Administrative fees are not included in qualification.
The target for Agencies of USD 400,000 of individual plans or USD 600,000 of group plans gives access to the VIP Summit.
*NHI reserve the right to request further information on any companions put forward and may refuse any companion on the basis of potential breaches of NHI policies and legal requirements (such as The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (US) and The Bribery Act (UK)).
Make it happen!
We will keep you posted of your progress on a monthly basis. If you have any questions about the convention or the qualification, you can find out more here.
We hope you will be able to join us!