The results of our latest Customer Satisfaction Survey are in and we’re delighted that our members have given us a big thumbs up, with an overall satisfaction score of 90%. But don’t take our word for it – here’s what our customers had to say!
Accessible and Simple Approach
At Now Health International we're committed to offering a simple and accessible approach to international health insurance, and are always striving to make things as easy as possible for our customers. As such it’s great to see that in 2018:
- 90% of our members rated their overall experience as excellent, very good or good, and
- 8 in 10 would recommend us to friends and family.
Fast and Accurate Claims
We deliver on our promise to provide a fast and accurate claims service, including innovative digital tools so members can submit claims wherever they are. That’s why:
- 80% of members felt it was easy to send us claims and
- 86% were pleased with the overall claims experience.
Access to the best care when you need it
Finally, we strive to make it easy for our customers to get the treatment they need fast, which is why we promise to process guarantees of payment with medical providers within two working days. Our customers seem to agree as in the latest survey:
- 86% of members said they were satisfied with the treatment pre-authorisation process.
While we are pleased with the results we know there is always more we can do to improve the customer experience. We have taken on board the feedback received and are working on a number of measures to improve the service we offer our members this year. These include:
- Enhancements to our added value services to better cater for our globally mobile members;
- Internal efficiency improvements to enhance our turn around times, so we get back to our members even faster; and
- Further enhancements to our digital tools to make it easy for our members to access their plan on the go, including the roll out of mobile pass membership cards for all our members.
Alison Massey, Group Marketing Director said, "Service excellence likes at the heart of the Now Health proposition, so the feedback of our members is very important to us. We've been conducting the Customer Survey for the past seven years and it's encouraging to see we continue to deliver a great customer experience year on year.
We're also grateful to our members for taking the time to share their feedback on areas where we can make improvements in the year ahead. In particular we know our digitally savvy members want state of the art tools to enable them to manage their plan wherever they are, and we continue to invest in our digital platforms to ensure we stay ahead of the curve. We're also working to further enhance our added value services to enable us to be a true health partner to our globally minded members".