We are delighted to share with you the results of the second annual Now Health customer survey, where both individual and company members were asked a series of questions about their experience with Now Health so far.
Just like last year, the results of the survey have proved to be a fascinating learning expereince for us, as well as providing some insight into how the proposition has come to life for our customers.
Top line results
Again, the results of the survey illustrated that customers are happy with the overall offering of top-end benefits and service There are very high advocacy rates with 88% of respondents stating that they would recommend us to their friends and family -. That's a 2 % improvement on last year.
In addition, 94% of respondents also rated their experience with Now Health so far as 'Good', 'Very Good' or 'Excellent' - a 3% improvement.
In reviewing these results, what we are most excited about is that while we continue to grow at a very fast rate, we are also demonstrating that we can deliver an improving service for more and more customers.
Some of the detail
We also asked some more detailed questions about different elements of the proposition from plan administration to online services Here are some of the responses.:
- 83% rated the quality of their plan documents as good or excellent
- 87% told us it was easy or very easy to send us their claims
- 78% found it easy or very easy to complete the claim form
- 91% of respondents gave a positive score on the helpfulness of the customer service teams
- 82% of respondents were able to find their preferred medical provider from our network
- 85% found it easy or very easy to log into their secure online portfolio.
Based on the results of the survey, it is already developing a plan which specifically addreses any areas where customers told us we need to improve For instance, we are looking at.:
- Making the online experience more intuative, especially for claims
- Helping customers understand their plan better
- Providing transparency for customers when we place Guarantees of Payment with medical providers
It goes without saying that we are committed to continually developing the whole proposition and we are already working on several projects that will enhance our existing offeting to make sure that we remain top of the list for best-in-class products and service.
If you have any questions about this survey or anything else, please get in touch using one of the buttons at the top of this page.