What's new with our plans?
Following a recent product review of our WorldCare and SimpleCare plans we've updated our plans and premiums with effect from 1 April 2019.
Here's all you need to know about our Product Review - with stable pricing, a new SME classification, and enhanced benefits and services, there are many more reasons why you should talk to your clients about Now Health International.
Get a quote today using our broker quote tool (now updated with new premium rates)!
Key updates include:
- Stable pricing: We have made minimal premium increases to the vast majority of our individual and family plans (both WorldCare and SimpleCare) to maintain competitiveness.
- SME Classification: We've revised our SME classification to cover groups of 3 – 99 employees (previously 3 – 49 employees). This means Groups of 50 – 99 employees will now be community rated.
- Out-Patient Co-Insurance discounts: The discounts for our Out-Patient Co-Insurance options have been aligned worldwide.
Benefit Changes - Enhanced WorldCare
- Physiotherapy: We have moved the Physiotherapy benefit from the Out-Patient Charges benefit to the Alternative Therapies benefit.
- WorldCare Essential: We have also enhanced the Alternative Therapies benefit above to include cover for 5 physiotherapy sessions (within 30 days after hospitalisation).
- In-Patient Emergency Dental Treatment: We have enhanced this benefit to include cover for the repair or reconstruction of dentures.
- Out-Patient Psychiatric Illness: We have enhanced this benefit to include treatment administered by a Psychologist (subject to 10 sessions and the benefit limit).
- Enhanced added value services: We have also enhanced our added value services - including second medical opinion, travel assistance and global concierge - to better meet the needs of your globally mobile clients.
Please note there will be no changes to plan benefits to our original WorldCare plans or our recently launched SimpleCare plans.