As part of our commitment to helping our members look after their overall health and well-being we’ve arranged a new complimentary Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)* for our SME clients.
The EAP service is a confidential professional support service that can help you and your eligible dependents address a wide range of issues - from serious life changes to everyday challenges.
The service is provided by LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell, a leading provider of integrated health and productivity solutions. As an SME member, you can get access to:
- Immediate support by phone from specialised professionals in counselling, social work, psychology or human services, available 24/7 in multiple languages
- Real-time online conversation with EAP support professionals for immediate assistance with work, health or life issues
- Confidential and secure telephonic or video sessions with members of the LifeWorks professional network in your home language
- Each employee is eligible for 5 sessions of short-term counselling per plan year
How do I access these services?
Accessing the EAP counselling service is easy:
- Online: Visit https://nowhealth.lifeworks.com/ for support
- By Phone: Call the service 24/7 using the worldwide numbers in our Call Sheet. Please contact your group administrator or account manager for more details or a copy of the Call Sheet.
Accessing the EAP portal:
- Online: Visit us online at https://nowhealth.lifeworks.com/ or download the LifeWorks App and login using the details below
You can also access a range of advice via the EAP portal and App, from useful health tips to advice on how to manage workplace challenges. All you need to do is contacting your account manager for the username and password.
Login to the EAP Portal here
Download the EAP App via the links below
*Please click here for full details of the Terms and Conditions of the EAP service.