Mobile Pass Membership Card FAQ
The mobile pass membership card is a digital version of your membership card. Members can store their mobile pass membership card in their smartphone wallet, so they can easily access it any time.
Our new mobile pass membership card is a key milestone in our ongoing digital journey, as we work to integrate new technologies across our business in order to enhance the customer experience.
The new mobile pass membership cards also support our ‘Go Green’ agenda by helping us limit our impact on the environment.
- Instant access: Members can access their mobile pass membership card instantly, with no waiting around for a printed card to arrive in the mail.
- No need for printed membership cards: There is no need for you to remember to carry printed membership cards, you can simply download your mobile pass to your smartphone for instant use, anytime, anywhere.
- Seamless online experience: Our mobile pass is fully integrated with our existing digital tools, including smartphone App and secure online portfolio, for a seamless online customer experience.
- Demonstrate treatment eligibility: Simply show your mobile pass membership card to your medical provider when seeking treatment within our network for instant plan validation.
As of launch in July 2018, the mobile pass membership card is currently only available to members with our SimpleCare plans.
The mobile pass membership card will be rolled out to all other members in due course and we will keep you updated.
If you have our completely digital SimpleCare plan, you will only receive the mobile pass membership card and no printed membership card.*
If you have a WorldCare plan then you can choose to receive a printed membership card as well as the mobile pass membership card. However we encourage all of our members to join us in 'going green' and opting for a mobile pass membership card only, to help reduce our impact on the environment.
*Please note that in certain markets (UAE, Indonesia and China) members will require a physical card for regulatory or other operational reasons.
The mobile pass membership card is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphone devices.
Via the Welcome Email: When you become a member you will automatically receive a welcome email from us which will contain a link to download your individual mobile pass membership card. Simply click on the link to download to your smartphone wallet.
Via the Secure Online Portfolio: You can also download your mobile pass from your secure online portfolio at any time. Simply log in, go to the ‘My Plan’ page and click on the ‘Download mobile wallet membership card’ button at the bottom of the page.
Every family member will get their own unique mobile pass membership card.
The mobile pass displays vital plan information including:
- Your plan type
- Your membership number
- Your plan expiry date
- Any Annual Deductible
- Any co-insurance or per-visit excess
- Your Direct Billing access
The mobile pass all displays useful contact numbers with a click to call feature so you can easily get in touch with us.
You can also use the mobile pass to access our smartphone App, your secure online portfolio, our blogs and much more!
The mobile pass is available in English, Bahasa, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.