Mobile Pass Membership Card FAQ
The mobile pass membership card is a digital version of our membership card. Members can store their mobile pass membership card in their smartphone wallet, so they can easily access it any time.
Our new mobile pass membership card is a key milestone in our ongoing digital journey, as we work to integrate new technologies across our business in order to enhance the customer experience.
The new mobile pass membership cards also support our ‘Go Green’ agenda by helping us limit our impact on the environment.
- Instant access: Your clients can access their mobile pass membership card instantly, with no waiting around for a printed card to arrive in the mail.
- No need for printed membership cards: There is no need for your clients to remember to carry printed membership cards, they can simply download the mobile pass to their smartphone for instant use, anytime, anywhere.
- Seamless online experience: Our mobile pass is fully integrated with our existing digital tools, including smartphone App and secure online portfolio, for a seamless online customer experience.
- Demonstrate treatment eligibility: When seeking treatment within our network, your clients can simply show their mobile pass membership card to the medical provider for instant plan validation.
As of launch in July 2018, the mobile pass membership card is currently only available to members with our SimpleCare plans.
The mobile pass membership card will be rolled out to all other members in due course and we will keep you updated.
SimpleCare is a completely digital plan. There are no paper packs or physical membership cards for SimpleCare members*.
WorldCare members can choose to receive a printed membership card as well as the mobile pass membership card. However we encourage all of our members to join us in 'going green' and opting for a mobile pass membership card only, to help reduce our impact on the environment.
*Please note that in certain markets (UAE, Indonesia and China) members will require a physical card for regulatory or other operational reasons.
The mobile pass membership card is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphone devices.
Via the Welcome Email: When your client becomes a member they will automatically receive a welcome email from us which will contain a link to download their individual mobile pass membership card.
Via the Secure Online Portfolio: Your clients can also download their mobile pass from their secure online portfolio at any time. They can do this by going to the ‘My Plan’ page and clicking on the ‘Download mobile wallet membership card’ button at the bottom of the page.
Every family or Group plan member will get their own unique mobile pass membership card.
The mobile pass displays vital plan information including:
- Plan type
- Membership number
- Plan expiry date
- Any Annual Deductible
- Any co-insurance or per-visit excess
- Direct Billing access
The mobile pass also displays useful contact numbers with a click to call feature so your clients can easily get in touch with us.
Your clients can also use the mobile pass to access our smartphone App, secure online portfolio, our blogs and much more!
The mobile pass is available in English, Bahasa, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.