What's new with WorldCare Excel?
In response to market feedback, we’ve upgraded our WorldCare plans to better serve our members' international healthcare needs.
Our enhanced WorldCare Excel plan covers members for in-patient, out-patient and day-patient treatment at higher benefit levels than WorldCare Advance, and also includes routine and complex dental care.
With our enhanced plan, members will get exactly the same great standard of service that they've come to expect, but with even greater benefits and new added value services.
What’s more, with our new in and day-patient annual deductible it may be possible to reduce premiums even further.
Key enhancements to WorldCare Excel include:
- Increased benefit limit for out-patient renal treatment to USD 100,000
- Full refund for the maintenance of chronic conditions
Members will also get three brand new services including:
- A second medical opinion with access to 53,000 highly renowned specialists globally
- 24/7 Crisis Response Management – including country risk profiles and health alerts, to help keep members safe.
- A global concierge service for arranging overseas treatment – from advice on finding the best provider, to help in booking appointments
For Insured Persons with residence visas within the Emirate of Dubai this Plan is extended to provide coverage up to USD 41,000 in aggregate per Insured Person, per Period of Cover for the following basic health services inclusive of Emergency services within the United Arab Emirates.
For Insured Persons with residence visas in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi this Plan is extended to provide coverage up to USD 69,000 in aggregate per Insured Person, per Period of Cover for the following basic health services within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and for Emergency services within the United Arab Emirates.