What's new with WorldCare Apex?
In response to market feedback, we’ve upgraded our WorldCare plans to better serve our members' international healthcare needs.
Our enhanced WorldCare Apex plan is our most comprehensive plan, and provides cover for in-patient, day-patient and out-patient treatment, as well as dental and routine maternity care (after a waiting period).
With our enhanced plan, members will get exactly the same great standard of service that they've come to expect, but with even greater benefits and new added value services.
What’s more, with our new in and day-patient annual deductible it may be possible to reduce premiums even further.
Key enhancements to WorldCare Apex include:
- Increased benefit limit for out-patient renal treatment to USD 100,000/ SGD 130,000
- Increased benefit limit for routine maternity care to USD 17,500/ SGD 22,750
Members will also get three brand new services including:
- A second medical opinion with access to 53,000 highly renowned specialists globally
- 24/7 Crisis Response Management – including country risk profiles and health alerts, to help keep members safe.
- A global concierge service for arranging overseas treatment – from advice on finding the best provider, to help in booking appointments