What's new with WorldCare Advance?
In response to market feedback, we’ve upgraded our WorldCare plans to better serve our members' international healthcare needs.
Our enhanced WorldCare Advance plan is designed for people who want all-round medical care, and covers members for in-patient, day-patient and out-patient treatment, including GP, specialist appointments and physiotherapy.
Our most popular plan has now been upgraded, so members will get exactly the same great standard of service that they've come to expect, but with even greater benefits and new added value services.
What’s more, with our new in and day-patient annual deductible it may be possible to reduce premiums even further.
Key enhancements to WorldCare Advance include:
- Increased benefit limit for out-patient renal treatment to USD 100,000/ EUR 80,000/ GBP 62,500
- Full refund for the maintenance of chronic conditions
Members will also get three brand new services including:
- A second medical opinion with access to 53,000 highly renowned specialists globally
- 24/7 Crisis Response Management – including country risk profiles and health alerts, to help keep members safe.
- A global concierge service for arranging overseas treatment – from advice on finding the best provider, to help in booking appointments