Enhanced WorldCare Added Value Services
Second Medical Opinion Service
Members of our enhanced WorldCare plans can access a second medical opinion service.
We know it's important that our members receive the appropriate care when they need it most. This service is designed to give our members greater peace of mind, and even greater value from their international health insurance.
Getting the right diagnosis
To ensure our members get the right diagnosis and the best treatment, we offer customers access to a second medical opinion from medical experts in their field.
Benefits of the service include:
• Access to a panel of renowned specialists worldwide
• Advice on the appropriate diagnosis and treatment
• Second medical opinion received within days where possible
This service is easy to access. A simple call or email to our Customer Service team is all it takes.
Travel Safety Service
Members with our enhanced WorldCare plans can also access a new Travel Safety Service.
We know our members want more than just health cover and like to know we're looking out for them at every step, particularly when they travel. Our Travel Safety Service lets our globally mobile members know we have their back, wherever they travel.
Read on for more details or download our flyer below!
Our partnership with WorldAware (formerly red24)
Our partnership with WorldAware (formerly red24) gives members of our enhanced WorldCare plans access to extensive safety, security and travel-related information, as well as 24/7 crisis management support – a vital service for our globally mobile members.
Benefits of the service include:
• Access to a 24/7 Crisis Hotline that can assist members when traveling, from help with a lost passport to arranging emergency travel
• Travel Safety Alerts for the duration of a member's planned trip sent via email or SMS and delivered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Comprehensive safety and security information from WorldAware's website, including country risk profiles and advice on how members can protect themselves from potential threats such as civil unrest and kidnapping
• Daily News Roundup of all major security and travel-related incidents worldwide
To access these services, members need to register on the WorldAware website using their Now Health membership number.
Global concierge service
Members with our enhanced WorldCare plans can access a special global concierge service.
We know that when a customer is unwell, it’s important that accessing the best medical care is quick and simple, particularly when it comes to overseas treatment. Our global concierge service reassures our members that arranging overseas treatment will be hassle-free.
Read on for more details about this great new service!
Great new service
Our global concierge service for members of our enhanced WorldCare plans helps take the hassle out of arranging treatment overseas - from advice on finding the best medical provider to help in booking an appointment.
Our service includes:
• Dedicated end to end support, throughout the member's treatment – for them and their family
• Coordination of all appointments, from the initial consultation through to hospitalization and treatment
• Advice on finding the best overseas medical provider, even if they are seeking treatment not covered by our plan
• A liaison contact between different medical providers and other parties, so our members don’t have to worry about keeping everyone up to date
Customers can access the service by contacting their local Customer Service representative.