Join us for the 2019 Convention, Dublin Ireland!
Qualification Criteria (For Brokers)
*Individual and Family Business premium target must be based on a minimum total of 50 plans sold
† Group Business premium target must be based on a minimum total of 5 plans sold
Rules and Regulations
- Qualification is based on new business annualised premium, only includes plans with starting date and payment received between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019. Brokers must also meet the minimum target for plans sold in order to qualify.
- Qualifiers and companions must be 18 years of age or older. *
- Includes airfare round-trip in economy class from the country of residence to convention destination, based on standard rate approved by Now Health International.
- Qualification includes all costs in the official program of the convention and/or VIP summit.
- Participant is responsible for any cost(s) incurred outside of the published program.
- Qualification cannot be transferred to another person(s) nor to a monetary value.
- Administrative fees are not included in qualification.
- The target of USD 700,000 gives access to the VIP Summit.
*NHI reserve the right to request further information on any companions put forward and may refuse any companion on the basis of potential breaches of NHI policies and legal requirements (such as The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (US) and The Bribery Act (UK)).
Watch our trailer below for a sneak preview of what we have in store for our most valued agents and brokers.